- 30 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 55 g sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg (M)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 60 g soft flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon gingerbread seasoning
For: 1 mug (330 ml)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 2.30 minutes
- Beat the butter, sugar and salt with a whisk until the mixture is white. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until the dough is smooth.
- Lightly grease the mug and add the dough. Set the microwave to 950 W and bake the cake in 2.30 minutes. Let the cake cool slightly, get a spoon and enjoy.
- Tip: if you prefer not to bake in a microwave, you can also bake the cake in an oven at 180 °C (top/bottom heat) on the middle shelf for 25-30 min.