For: Serves 2
Preparation time: 30 minutes
1. Clean the pointed cabbage, cut into quarters and remove the hard outer leaves and core. Slice the cabbage finely. Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely. Cut the red onion into small cubes and fry in a little olive oil.
2. Heat the water and sugar in a pan. After the sugar has dissolved and the syrup starts to bubble, add the nuts. Turn the nuts in the pan until the entire liquid has evaporated. Spread the caramelised nuts out onto a tray and leave to cool.
3. Halve the pomegranate and remove the seeds. Make the dressing with the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Put the pointed cabbage, onions, nuts and pomegranate seeds into a large bowl. Add the dressing.
5. Divide the salad among the La Boule bowls and enjoy. Bon appétit!