For: Serves 2
Preparation time: approx. 25 minutes
1. Bring the milk to the boil in a pot. Then add the rice, sugar and salt.
2. Let everything cook for 5-6 minutes until the rice is tender. Then remove the pot from the cooker and let the rice swell.
3. In the meantime, chop the hazelnuts and pistachios into small pieces and roast in a pan until slightly brown.
4. Put the water and cornflour in a pot. Pit the cherries and add. Cook the cherries until soft for approx. 7-8 minutes.
5. Mix the rice pudding with the hazelnuts, pistachios and stewed cherries. Serve in the deep plates from the Toy's Delight Royal Classic collection and enjoy. Bon appétit!